We all know the #1 most common New Year’s Resolution is to lose weight. If this is your goal for 2015 – you are not alone! Of the 45% of Americans who usually make New Year’s Resolutions, approximately 17% promise to lose weight. Additionally, studies show that women succeed 10% more when they make their goals public and seek support from their friends.
Whether you are looking to lose weight or eat a cleaner or healthier diet in 2015, the 14-day plan outlined in my brand new book, The Healthy You Diet: The 14-Day Plan for Weight Loss with 100 Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating can help!
Starting January 5th, I will be hosting the New Year’s Healthy You Challenge and will personally guide you step-by-step through the Healthy You Diet. In just two weeks I’ll help you lose weight quickly through healthy, clean eating and ultimately achieve your goals for the New Year!
Along the way, please share with me your New Year’s goals, struggles and achievements. I can’t wait to connect with you and help guide you to resolution success!
Here’s how it works:
1) Order The Healthy You Diet. Order your very own copy of The Healthy You Diet (available to ship Dec. 23rd) to help navigate you through the 14-day Healthy You Challenge.
(Note: Ordering the book is not required to join the challenge, however you will find that having the book on hand during the challenge will help guide you through the program. Additionally, the tips provided and 100 recipes for clean eating will help you continue with your new healthy lifestyle and keep you on track after the challenge is over.)
2) Join the FREE online challenge online. Let us know you’re joining the challenge by clicking here and hitting the “Join” button at the top of the page.
3) Like me on Facebook. If you haven’t already, like me on Facebook for up-to-date details and ongoing motivation before, during, and after the challenge.
4) Share Your Experience and Ask Questions. Don’t be shy! As we work our way through the 14-days, please join the conversation and comment on my posts or ask me questions about the plan. I want to hear how you’re feeling and I want to follow your progress. Commenting in the post stream is best as others may benefit from your comments and my reply. However, you can also private message me through Facebook and Twitter as well. You can also join the conversation by using the hash tag #HealthyYouChallenge.
5) Download the Healthy You Challenge Cover Photo. Download a Healthy You Challenge cover photo and upload it to your Facebook timeline. (Optional, but fun!) To download: Click “Download Now!” and drag or drop onto your desktop or right click and ‘save image as’.
6) Read chapters 1-9 of The Healthy You Diet. If you have time before the start of the challenge, read the first 9 chapters of The Healthy You Diet as it will help you understand the foundation of the two-week program and provide you with tips for success.
7) Have fun! Get ready to have some fun and lose some weight!
Losing weight isn’t always a fun process but the Healthy You program, with it’s easy-to-follow plan and accompanying recipes, can help you lose those unwanted pounds quickly and easily. The added support of doing the program with a group of people can also give you the added confidence and support you need to adopt a healthier lifestyle and lose weight in the process.
Check out some of the incredible praise we received from participants of previous challenges.
Should you have any questions about the Healthy You Challenge, please feel free to reach out to me at any time or visit the Frequently Asked Questions.
I hope you will join me on this two-week journey starting Monday, January 5th. Let’s do this together!