Join me for the FREE 14-Day Healthy You Challenge! Whether you are looking to lose weight or eat a cleaner or healthier diet, the 14-day plan outlined in my new book, The Healthy You Diet: The 14-Day Plan for Weight Loss with 100 Delicious Recipes for Clean Eating can help. Give me just two weeks and I’ll help you lose weight the quick and healthy way and ultimately achieve your goals. Participants in previous challenges lost on average 6 to 14 pounds during the 14 days!
Each season, I will personally guide you through the Healthy You Diet program on Facebook. I will be available to answer questions and provide you with encouragement and motivation to help you achieve your weight loss and healthy eating goals. But moreover, you will have the support of the hundreds of other participants.
Sign up for any (or all) of the Healthy You Challenges below:
Here's how it works:
1) Order The Healthy You Diet. Order your very own copy of The Healthy You Diet to help navigate you through the 14-day Healthy You Challenge.
(Note: Ordering the book is not required to join the challenge, however you will find that having the book on hand during the challenge will help guide you through the program. Additionally, the tips provided and 100 recipes for clean eating will help you continue with your new healthy lifestyle and keep you on track after the challenge is over.)
2) Join the FREE online challenge online. Let us know you’re joining the challenge by choosing your challenge above and hitting the “Join” button at the top of the event page.
3) Like me on Facebook. If you haven’t already, like me on Facebook for up-to-date details and ongoing motivation before, during, and after the challenge.
4) Share Your Experience and Ask Questions. Don’t be shy! As we work our way through the 14-days, please join the conversation and comment on my posts or ask me questions about the plan. I want to hear how you’re feeling and I want to follow your progress. Commenting in the post stream is best as others may benefit from your comments and my reply. However, you can also private message me through Facebook and Twitter as well. You can also join the conversation by using the hash tag #HealthyYouChallenge.
5) Download the Healthy You Challenge Cover Photo. Download a Healthy You Challenge cover photo and upload it to your Facebook timeline. (Optional, but fun!) To download: Click “Download Now!” and drag or drop onto your desktop or right click and ‘save image as’.
6) Read chapters 1-9 of The Healthy You Diet. If you have time before the start of the challenge, read the first 9 chapters of The Healthy You Diet as it will help you understand the foundation of the two-week program and provide you with tips for success.
7) Have fun! Get ready to have some fun and lose some weight!
Losing weight isn’t always a fun process but the Healthy You program, with it’s easy-to-follow plan and accompanying recipes, can help you lose those unwanted pounds quickly and easily. The added support of doing the program with a group of people can also give you the added confidence and support you need to adopt a healthier lifestyle and lose weight in the process.
Check out some of the incredible praise we received from participants of previous challenges.
- Day 10 of 14: “To date, I'm almost 10 lbs. down! Awesome! Thanks for all your support… I am loving how I feel! Thanks Dawna!!!” – Kim P
- Day 7: “I'm down 5 pounds. But moreover, I am shocked at the changes in my body and skin. I feel great!” – Melissa C
- “I am feeling more mindful and more aware of what I eat and looking forward to really eating clean. This program has given me a mind reset.” – Kareema S
- “Today, day 4, I am down 6 lbs… thank you Dawna!” – Bonnie B
- “Ready and so delighted with my week one results. Down 5 pounds and I definitely feel more energetic.” – Cindy R
Should you have any questions about the Healthy You Challenge, please feel free to reach out to me at any time or visit the Frequently Asked Questions.
I hope you will join me on this two-week journey starting Monday, January 5th. Let’s do this together!