Three Bean Salad Recipe
Here is another Healthy You! recipe that is simple to make and great tasting! It is even better the next day after refrigerating. If you are looking for a healthy, delicious and convenient recipe for lunch or dinner, this Three Bean Salad hits everything on the check list. Let me know what you think!
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic to create dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, tomato, celery, red onion and parsley.
- Add dressing to beans and toss lightly.
- Refrigerate beans for several hours before serving. Then scoop beans over greens and add avocado. Or, if you prefer, toss beans and avocado with greens. Enjoy!
- Note: The program promotes eating clean and minimally processed food whenever possible. Soaking and cooking dried beans is preferred but often not convenient. I typically use canned beans due to time constraints. When using canned beans, select reduced-sodium and organic options whenever possible.
Leave a Reply