- 1cup wild riceuncooked
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breastscut in strips (organic or hormone-free preferred)
- 2 garlic clovesminced
- 1tablespoon dried rosemaryfinely chopped (or 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped)
- 1tablespoon agavé nectar or honey
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- saltto taste
- Ground black pepperto taste
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- Wild Rice: Cook rice according to package directions, and set aside.
- Agavé Rosemary Chicken: Spray large, non-stick skillet with olive oil spray, and heat over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add chicken, garlic and rosemary to skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cooked rice, agavé nectar (or honey) and Dijon mustard. Cook additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally to coat chicken and rice thoroughly.