- 8oz brown rice pasta(angel hair)
- 1cup broccolitrimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2cup mushroomssliced
- 1/2cup zucchinisliced
- 1/2cup yellow squashsliced
- 1 garlic cloveminced
- 1large tomatodiced
- saltto taste
- Ground black pepperto taste
- 1tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large sauce pan with steamer basket, bring one inch water to boil. Add broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini and yellow squash and steam until tender. Set aside.
- Coat large skillet with extra virgin olive oil and heat on medium. Add tomatoes and garlic, and saute for 1 minute. Add steamed vegetables, salt and pepper, and cook for an additional minute. Top angel hair with vegetable mixture.