- 1pound Brussels sproutstrimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/2cup red grapeshalved lengthwise
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1teaspoon course salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut in half and place in a large sealable bag with extra virgin olive oil. Shake until evenly coated.
- Cut grapes in half and place in small sealable bag with balsamic vinegar and shake until evenly coated.
- Place Brussels sprouts on baking sheet.
- Place grapes on top of Brussels sprouts (don't worry if some of them are on the tray).
- Sprinkle with salt and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender and lightly browned.