- 2tablespoons coconut or almond flour
- 1tablespoon almond butter
- 1/3cup agave nectar
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1cup coconut flakesraw and unsweetened
- 1/3cup cashewschopped
- 1/2cup almondssliced
- 1/3cup dried cherriescut in half
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. In a large bowl, combine flour, almond butter, agave, and salt. Stir until smooth. Fold in coconut, cashews, almonds and cherries until completely combined.
- Place mixture in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture firmly together. To make sure ingredients are well-packed, you can take another piece of parchment paper, place it on top of the mixture and press down firmly and evenly (mixture should be approximately ½ to ¾ of an inch high).
- Cook bars for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 – 45 minutes. Once bars are cool place baking dish in freezer for approximately 60 minutes prior to cutting. Remove from freezer and cut into 8 squares or rectangle.