- 1can (15 ounces) chickpeasrinsed and drained
- 2 scallionsfinely chopped
- 1 cucumberpeeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepperchopped
- 1/4cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3tablespoons lemon juice
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlicminced
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chickpeas, scallions, cucumber, bell pepper, and mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, oil, garlic, and salt. Season to taste with black pepper. Pour the dressing over the chickpea mixture and toss well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.