- 1pound cod fillet(or other white fish)
- 2cups green beansfresh
- 1 orange
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon cracked black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Set aside half the orange for garnish.
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, combine cod filets with orange juice mixture. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Coat a broiler pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Remove filets from plastic bag (discard bag) and place on broiler pan. Broil for 7 - 12 minutes (depending on thickness) or until fish cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Green Beans: Place two inches of water and green beans in a saucepan with steamer tray. Bring water to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Steam beans until tender making sure not to overcook them.
- Garnish fish with a slice of orange and serve with green beans.