- 1/2pound jumbo lump crabpicked over
- 1large tomatochopped
- 1 cucumberpeeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 mangopitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1 avocadopitted, peeled, and chopped
- 2cups salad greens
- 1/2cup citrus vinaigrette dressing(see below for dressing recipe)
- Place the food ring mold or empty can on a salad plate. Press one-quarter of the crab into the mold, followed by a quarter of the tomato, cucumber, mango, and avocado. Press down on the food while slowly lifting the mold off the stack. Repeat with the remaining ingredients on separate plates.
- Arrange the salad greens around each stack and drizzle with the vinaigrette before serving.