- 1cup shredded cabbage
- 1 avocadopitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1 mangopitted, peeled, and chopped
- 2tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1pound cod or mahi mahi fillets
- 8 corn tortillas(6" diameter), warmed
- lime wedges
- In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, avocado, mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Season the fillets lightly with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easily. (The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.)
- Divide the fish and cabbage salad among the tortillas and serve with lime wedges.