- 2cups romaine lettucetorn into bite-size pieces
- 1tablespoon Parmesan cheeseshredded
- 1small tomatosliced
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast(organic or hormone-free preferred)
- 2tablespoons dressing of your choice(see below for options)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch Ground black pepper
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil chicken for 15-20 minutes, turning once, or until no trace of pink remains.
- Cut into strips.
- Wash and place salad into bowl, add tomato and cheese and toss with dressing. Add chicken strips. Note: If you are ordering at a restaurant, substitute balsamic or vinaigrette for Caesar dressing. Also, order without croutons.