- 1/2cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 4-6 cherry tomatoesquartered
- 1/2 mangopeeled and chopped
- 2 green onionschopped
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- sea saltto taste
- 2tablespoons tamari
- 1tablespoon honey
- 26-ounce salmon fillets
- 2cups spinachstems removed
- To make the relish: In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Simmer the corn for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Let cool slightly and remove the kernels. In a small bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, mango, green onion, olive oil, balsamic and sea salt. Mix and set aside.
- To make the marinade: In a small bowl whisk together tamari (or gluten-free soy sauce) and honey. Set aside.
- To make the fish: Pre-heat the grill on medium heat/flame. (If you don’t have a grill or it’s too cold to barbecue, simply use a grill pan). Lightly brush the marinade on both sides of the fish. Cook the fish for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily. Remember, the thickness of the fish will determine the cooking time.
- While the fish is cooking, steam 2 cups spinach.
- Divide the spinach onto two plates. Place the salmon on the spinach and top with the relish.