- 2 hass avocadoshalved, seeded and peeled
- 2tablespoons fresh salsa(of your choice)
- 1/4medium red onindiced
- 1tablespoon cilantrochopped
- 1 1/2teaspoons lime juicefreshly squeezed
- 1/2teaspoon cumin
- 1/2teaspoon garlic
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas(wheat-free brand)
- saltto taste
- Guacamole: Place the scooped avocado in a large bowl. Add salsa, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, garlic, sea salt and chili powder. Mash the mixture with a spoon or potato masher. Serve with corn tortilla chips or flax chips. To enjoy the guacamole cool, refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
- Tortilla Chips: slice each tortilla into 4-6 triangular sections. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place tortillas on baking sheet and cook until tortillas are just beginning to brown. Remove, sprinkle with salt and let cool.