- 1cup dark chocolate chipsgluten- and dairy-free
- 1cup Medjool datespitted
- 2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon dried cherries
- 1/2teaspoon red Hawaiian sea Salt
- In a mini food processor pulse 1 tablespoon sliced almonds. Remove from food processor and set aside. In the food processor (no need to clean it) combine chocolate, dates, remaining 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, cherries and sea salt. Pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Roll mixture into 20 - 24 equal size balls.
- Transfer reserved almonds to a plate and roll each truffle over almonds until nicely coated.