- 1pound Brussels sproutstrimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1/2pound baby carrotshalved lengthwise
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon coarse salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts, cut in half and place in a large sealable bag.
- Cut carrots in half and combine with Brussels sprouts.
- Add olive oil and salt, seal bag and shake until evenly coated.
- Place Brussels sprouts and carrots on baking sheet and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.