- 2tablespoons organic coconut palm sugar
- 1tablespoon oat flour
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 pearspeeled and sliced thin
- 1cup blackberries
- 1/2cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1/4cup almonds
- 2tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Add pears and gently mix until all are coated. Gently fold in the blackberries.
- Divide filling evenly between 4 ramekins. Each ramekin should be over-filled as they will settle slightly after baking. Set aside.
- In a food processor combine oats, sugar, almonds and coconut oil to make crumble. Slowly add water while pulsing.
- Evenly distribute crumble on top of the filling and bake for 20-25 minutes. Crumble should be lightly brown but take caution not to let the crumble burn.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm.