- 1 1/2cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3large eggs
- 1can (15oz) pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons coconut oilmelted
- 1/4 cup walnutschopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2tablespoons water
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tray with 12 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, almond flour, coconut palm sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the pumpkin and oil. Mix well. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and stir gently to combine. Fold in the walnuts and raisins. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, evenly distribute the batter into the 12 paper liners. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the pan on a rack for at least 15 minutes.
- For glaze, combine sugar, vanilla and water and whisk until smooth, drizzle on the muffins. Note: If you find the consistency of the glaze too thick or too thin, you can add more sugar or more water until you have your desired consistency
- Remove muffins from tray and store in the refrigerator or serve. Note: Storing in the refrigerator allows glaze to maintain its consistency. If left out at room temperature, glaze will melt into the muffin—which will still taste great but the presentation won’t be the same.