- 1/2cup quinoa
- 1/2cup chickpeasrinsed and drained
- 1/2cup red kidney beansrinsed and drained
- 1 carrotsliced thin
- 2 celery stalkssliced thin
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Add the chickpeas, beans, carrots, celery, and sea salt to the quinoa and toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, and oregano. Pour the dressing over the quinoa mixture and toss well to combine. The salad can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.