- 1 medium butternut squashpeeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1bunch (approximately 4 cups) spinachwashed, trimmed, and drained
- 1/4cup dried cherries
- 1/4cup sliced almonds
- 1/4cup white balsamic
- 1/2cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
For the Dressing
- In a small bowl whisk together the balsamic, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a medium bowl combine squash, oil and salt and toss thoroughly to coat.
- Arrange the squash on a baking dish and roast for 30-35 minutes or until squash is tender and lightly browned.
- In a large bowl combine the spinach, cherries, almonds and slightly cooled squash. Divide among 4 plates, drizzle with dressing and serve.