- 2whole eggs
- Pinch salt
- 1/4teaspoon Ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1/2cup dry oats(gluten-free, steel-cut oats preferred)
- 1/2cup almond milksugar-free, plain (optional)
- Eggs: Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. Coat non-stick skillet with olive oil spray. Heat skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture to skillet. Gently scrape eggs around skillet. Cook for 1-3 minutes, depending on how well-cooked you like your eggs.
- Oatmeal: Bring water to boil. Add steel-cut oats, and reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, and remove from heat. Let stand for a few minutes. Top with almond milk (optional).