- 6-7ounces rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 green onionsthinly sliced
- 1 clove garlicminced
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerminced
- 4-5 shiitake mushroomsstemmed and sliced
- 8cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups spinachstemmed
- sea saltto taste
- In a large saucepan, prepare the rice noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan heat the peanut oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add mushrooms and spinach and bring back to a simmer. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add reserved noodles and bring back to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Add sea salt to taste.