- 1pound medium shrimpuncooked fresh or frozen, peeled and de-veined
- 8 corn tortillaswarmed
- 1medium tomatodiced
- 1 avocadodiced
- 1small oniondiced
- 1 garlic clovediced
- 1 jalapeñoseeded and diced (optional)
- 2tablespoons lime juicefreshly squeezed
- 1/4cup fresh cilantrochopped
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1-2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, avocado, onion, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt and let sit.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil.
- Saute shrimp on medium/high heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp is pink and no longer translucent.
- Place shrimp and tomato and avocado salsa in warm tortillas, fold and enjoy!