By using all-purpose white flour alternatives (like rice flour and coconut flour) you can create a gluten-free crave-worthy dessert. These Blondies may be just what you need to satisfy that sweet-tooth without going overboard.
- 6tablespoons unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1/4cup coconut oilmelted
- 1cup organic light brown sugar
- 2teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1cup brown rice flour
- 1/2cup coconut flour
- 1teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8cup miniature gluten-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-large bowl, combine butter, oil, and sugar and blend until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Once combined, add dry mixture to batter mixture and fold in chocolate chips. Place in a non-stick 9x9 pan and bake for 20-24 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean and top is golden brown.