I love breakfast. But I found myself eating the same breakfast over and over again, which was getting tedious. With two young kids (8 and 10) to get out the door in the morning, I need a fast and easy (yet yummy) breakfast to get my day started. Smoothie bowls are just that. Here's a Green Smoothie Bowl which I hope will inspire you and your breakfast recipes.
P.S. Want to jump start your healthy eating? Check out my quick and simple 5-Day-Detox.
- 1cup plain yogurt(or vegan option)
- 1/2cup frozen peachessliced and peeled
- 1/2cup frozen pineapplecubed
- 1cup spinachstems removed
- 1 kiwisliced
- 1tbsp coconut flakes
- 1tsp flax seeds
- In a blender, blend together yogurt, peaches, pineapple, and spinach. Place green smoothie in desired bowl and top with kiwi, coconut, and flax seeds.