It's no secret that avocados are a favorite food of mine; and guacamole is one of my favorite snacks (especially with flax chips)! This recipe is fresh and delightful – you will love it!
For more a more chunky guacamole, cut the avocados with a knife, then mash and mix with a spoon.
- 2 avocado(hass) halved, seeded and peeled
- 2tablespoons fresh salsa(of your choice)
- 1/4 medium red oniondiced
- 1tablespoon cilantrochopped
- 1 1/2teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon cumin
- 1/2teaspoon garlic
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon chili powder
- Place the scooped avocado in a large bowl.
- Add salsa, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, garlic, sea salt and chili powder.
- Mash the mixture with a spoon or potato masher.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips or flax chips.
- To enjoy the guacamole cool, refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.