There are certain foods that not only taste great but also make you feel great. Roasted vegetables do that for me. Whenever I eat this savory dish, I feel like I’m taking care of myself. Although I like vegetables and prepare them in many different ways, roasting is by far my favorite.
This dish is so simple to make but will impress even your vegetable adverse family members or guests. For this recipe I made the yellow, purple and orange carrots the stars of the dish but you can pick just about any vegetables including squash, asparagus, cabbage, etc.
It's a great recipe to incorporate into your summer meals. Enjoy!
- 6-10small yellow, purple and orange carrotssliced lengthwise
- 1/2pound Brussels sproutssliced in half
- 1/2 red onionsliced
- 1-2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place all ingredients on a baking tray and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.