When I have some free time to explore new recipes, I often find myself creating a healthy sweet treat. There is no denying that I am a chocoholic. This dessert is wheat free, but is so decadent and yummy!
P.S. Trying to eat clean and get healthy? Join me for a quick and simple 5-Day Detox!
As you can see from the video, the cake is made so easily and quickly. For more videos like this, visit (and subscribe) to my YouTube channel. And for the full recipe, see below.
- 2tablespoons buttermelted
- 2tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2teaspoons coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 2tablespoons full fat yogurt
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- 2tablespoons honey
- 2tablespoons full fat yogurt for topping(optional)
- Divide ingredients into two ramekins. Whisk until all ingredients are combined. Place ramekins in microwave and heat on high for 1 minute. (Or, if you prefer, mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl and divide evenly into two ramekins before microwaving.)
- Optional: top chocolate cake with a tablespoon of yogurt.