Homemade granola with coconut, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and flax seeds? What more could you need or want? Pair it with your favorite yogurts or smoothie bowls for a picture perfect breakfast.
P.S. If you're looking to jump start your healthy eating or lose a few pounds, join my quick and simple 5-Day Detox!
- 1cup organic gluten-free oats
- 1/4cup coconut flakes
- 1tbsp sliced almonds
- 1tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 1tsp flax seeds
- 1tbsp coconut oilmelted
- 1tbsp honey(or maple syrup for vegan version)
- 1tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 15” x 10” baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut flakes, almonds, pumpkins seeds, and flax seeds. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, honey, and vanilla and mix well. Pour over the oat mixture, stirring well to coat.
- Spread the granola in the pan as evenly as possible. Bake, stirring once, for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Let the granola cool completely on the pan. Store in an airtight container.