Another dessert to satisfy my cravings! This Coconut Vanilla Cake is a nice, quick and easy (healthy) sweet treat. I love that the cake is moist and airy. Topping it with coconut and yogurt gives it that extra something special.
- 2tbsp coconut oilmelted
- 2tbsp full fat yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2tbsp honey
- 2tsp vanilla
- 2tbsp coconut flour
- 2tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1tbsp plain yogurt
- unsweetened dried coconut
- Divide first 8 ingredients evenly into two ramekins. Whisk well to mix.
- Place ramekins in microwave and heat on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Optional: top vanilla cake with 1 tbsp plain yogurt, sprinkle of unsweetened dried coconut and sprinkle of cinnamon.
- (*If you prefer, in a medium bowl, add coconut oil, yogurt, eggs, honey, vanilla, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Divide the mixture evenly into two ramekins. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Top with 1 tbsp plain yogurt and sprinkle of unsweetened dried coconut and cinnamon.)